WIN a two-night stay inclusive breakfast for 2 person
Free prize draw open from June 15 2020 to July 31 2020
Congratulations to the winner: Mr. Joe D. in Dublin, Ireland
Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open from June 15 2020 to 11:59pm on July 31 2020.
2. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
3. Only one entry is permitted per person.
4. Only email subscribers will be eligible to win.
5. The prize draw is not open to the members of Historic Hotels of Europe and its staff.
6. The winner of the prize draw will receive a voucher for a two-night stay for two people including breakfast, at a property chosen by Historic Hotels of Europe.
7. The prize does not cover the cost of travel to and from the hotel, nor any other costs that may be incurred on the trip.
8. The winner will be randomly selected by Historic Hotels of Europe after July 31 from all eligible entries.
09. The winner will be notified via email after the prize draw’s closing date, and must accept the prize within five working days.
Failure to do so will annul their entry, and another winner will be chosen.
10. Once the winner has been confirmed, Historic Hotels of Europe will announce their name via newsletter and social media channels.
11. The prize can only be redeemed at the hotel listed on the winner’s voucher, and is valid for 18 months from the date of issue.
12. The voucher is non-transferable and has no cash value.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Personal information shared during the prize draw’s entry period shall be kept and stored for the duration of the prize draw, and is for the sole purpose of the prize draw. After the entry period has closed, all stored email addresses will be cancelled, and Historic Hotels of Europe will only keep the details of those who remain subscribed to the newsletter.